Educate Advocate Participate
December 28, 2016
Grandparents Against Gun Violence
.Newsletter: December 28, 2016
.Educate Advocate Participate
Best Wishes for a Happy, Healthy New Year. Know we will continue to focus on the gun violence issue...and taking positive actions to prevent it.
Contents:1. Next meeting: Monday, January 23, 2017
2. Sandy Hook Vigil Update
3. December 5 ALEC Meeting Recap
4. Letters to the Editor
5. News from the World of Gun Violence Reduction
Gun Shop Owner Makes Mentally Ill Sale
that Leads to DeathSee attached: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article116462698.html
Check out more photos on our FB page. www.facebook.com
3. December 5 meeting: ALEC* and the Koch Brothers Who Love Them
*American Legislative Exchange Council
4. Letters to the Editor: Many good letters – including two from our members: Mary Fran Zeller and Judy Sherry
5. News from the World of Gun Violence Prevention
Still have a few copies of Grant Park – Half price $12.50, not $25!
How You can Support GAGV
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Missouri and Kansas Grandparents Against Gun Violence. All rights reserved.
As a 501(c)(3) organization (tax ID #47-4529133), dues and donations are tax deductible.